Thursday, June 4, 2020
5:30 PM - Cocktail Hour
6:30 PM - Dinner & Awards
Clearwater Place | 1430 Monroe Avenue NW. Grand Rapids, MI
Complimentary valet parking provided at the West Entrance.
Accessible entrance available (with valet parking) at the East Entrance.
All names will be held at the door.
Spellebration, the Literacy Center's signature fundraising event, will be held on Thursday, June 4, 2020 (note the new date!) at Clearwater Place in Grand Rapids. This 27th Annual event celebrates the community’s efforts to bring about a just and vibrant West Michigan through the power of literacy.
Our 2020 event will honor:
- Mark Peters, President and CEO of Butterball Farms, Inc., with the Champion of Literacy Award
- Tommy Allen, Publisher of Rapid Growth Media/Social Practice Artist, with the Ledy Award for Community Engagement.
- Marielle Levert, Literacy Center Tutor, with the Volunteer of the Year Award
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
Amway North America
J.C. & Tammy Huizenga, Champion of Literacy Award
Fifth Third Bank, Volunteer of the Year Award
- Butterball Farms, Inc.
- Cascade Engineering
- Irwin Seating Company
- Lake Michigan Credit Union
- Varnum LLP
- Waséyabek Development Company, LLC
- Adamy Valuation
- Baker Holtz
- Kevin and Michelle Bassett
- Downtown Grand Rapids Inc
- Grand Rapids Community College Workforce Development
- Grand Rapids Community College
- Grand Rapids Public Schools
- Lacks Enterprises, Inc.
- McShane & Bowie PLC
- Secchia Family Charitable Trust
- Steelcase Inc.
- Aquinas College
- Karl and Patti Betz
- Comerica Bank
- ESCO Group, Inc.
- Ferris State University
- Grand Rapids Public Museum
- Grand Valley State University
- Aaron and Emily Johnson
- Kent Companies
- Molina Healthcare
- Plante Moran
- Priority Health
- Scott Christopher Homes
- Elizabeth Welch and Brian Schwartz
- Wolverine Building Group
- Allegra Marketing * Print * Mail
- John and Micki Benz
- COM 616
- Fritz and Cathy Crabb
- Dominican Sisters ~ Grand Rapids
- Express Employment Professionals
- Fishman Stewart
- Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce
- Grand Rapids Community Foundation
- David Hatter
- Long Road Distillers
- Reagan Marketing + Design
- Talent 2025
Sponsorship opportunities begin at $500.
For more information, contact Libby Crabb Wahlstrom at email@example.com or (616) 459-5151.
|Location||Clearwater Place Events|